3rd Quarter 2020
• WordCom Core Values
• Announcing “Data Bytes”
• Onboarding and Reboarding: Understanding the Difference—and What Each Can Do for You
• Identify and Retain Your Best Customers: Customer Improvement Program
• Multi-Channel Marketing Versus Omni-Channel Marketing
• Life Stage Triggers + LeadMatch, The Right Message at the Right Time
• Acquiring New Customers During Uncertain Times
• Attrition Prediction Program
2nd Quarter 2020
• A Message from the CEO
• Attrition Modeling
• Enhancing Data Can Serve Many Purposes
• Why it’s so important to communicate like you never have before
• Marketing to Millennials: Digital and Direct Mail Together
• Take the Mystery Out of Email
• How Branches Might Evolve to Get Customers/Prospects Engaged
• Data Appends: A Wealth of Information at Your Fingertips
1st Quarter 2020
• Targeted Cross-Sell Programs
• Looking for a New Customer Acquisition Strategy? Check Out WordCom’s Market Disruption Campaigns
• Don’t Wait to Get the Most of Your Email Program
• Making the Most of Your HELOC Marketing
• Merger Communications: Make a Good First Impression
• Take Another Look at Your New Mover Program
• Where to Find Us!
• Disruption in the Market Strategy
4th Quarter 2019
• Pre-Mover Mortgage Trigger Program: Outstanding Results at a Low Cost
• Take Advantage of Competitor’s Branch Closing with a Market Disruption Campaign
• Holiday Promotional Campaigns: Are They Worth Doing? Ways to Maximize Your Message!
• President’s Message
• Mortgage Acquisition – Targeting for Refinancing
• Making Data-Backed Decisions for Your Marketing Campaigns
• The Proof is in the Results: Digital Connect Makes a Real Difference in Direct Mail Campaigns
• Creative Corner: WordCom’s Production on Premises
• WordCom – Your Partner for Strategic Planning and Campaign Deliverables
3rd Quarter 2019
• Super-Charge Your Direct Mail Campaigns with DigitalConnect
• When Life Event Triggers Occur, Opportunity Abounds!
• Data Intelligence: The Key to a Successful Acquisition Program
• Leveraging Marketing for Community Reinvestment Act Compliance
• Pre-Mover Mortgage Trigger Program
• New Faces at WordCom!
• Intelligence Corner Elevate Confidence: Differences Between SOC 1 and SOC 2
1st Quarter 2019
• For Charlie Gross, the best is yet to come!
• Capitalizing on your most profitable prospect: the new mover
• Meet Gerry D’Agostino
• Merger Communications: “You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.”
• Get “up close and personal” with your clients and prospects. It’s what they want, and it’s what you need to succeed.
• The better customers you want are out there. WordCom can help you find them.
• Lay the foundation for marketing success before launching your program
• Target the checking prospects you want to target.
• Save money by saving business you already have with the WordCom Attrition Prediction Model
• Times they are a-changing!
• Change is good—and it can be better when you take advantage of it.
• Boost your bottom line — and your customer base — with the right cross-sell program
• What’s up, stock?
• The early bird gets more loan originations!
• Market more effectively with 3-D
• How well do you know your customers? The answer could be key to your success
• Measure the relationship results of acquisition programs with profitability tracking
• The right reporting today can be key to tomorrow’s success
• New positions at WordCom
• Charlie Gross, WordCom’s Award-Winning Senior Vice President!
• Rising Interest Rate Environment Opportunities
• Auto Loan Refi: Make an Offer
• Checking Acquisition: Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Dollars
• Understanding Your Customer to Better the Onboarding and Cross-sell Experience
• Don’t Let the Postal Monster Eat Your Marketing Mail Budget
• New Movers – An Important Part of Any Marketing Plan
• Meet Ann Sullivan
• New Retail Household Acquisition: Checking Accounts
Still Lead the Way
• Cross-Sell: The Importance of Segmentation
• Prize Link
• Disruption in the Market… A Great Opportunity to Attract New Customers
• Small Business Analytics
• Capitalizing on the Most Profitable Prospect: The New Mover
• Direct Mail Can Be the Key to a Successful Branch Promotion
• “It’s Spring – Get Outside and Play a Game!”
• What’s Available and How to Use it
• Product Conversions: Communication Opportunities
• Customer IQ
• Measuring a Marketing Program
• Using Data Intelligence to “Connect” with Customers
• How to Get Mail Opened
• WordCom Launches New Look Website
• Checking Acquisition: Timing is Everything
• Recent Bank Marketing Conferences